Time to become a homeowner?
Whether you are a first time home buyer, looking to downsize or upsize. We are committed to help you find the right home.
We are experienced with local, national and international clientele. We willl help you with any budget.
- Meet with us
- Get pre-approved (The mortgage company will let you know how much you can afford).
- Tailor your search criteria
- Begin viewing properties
- Find your dream home and make an offer.
- After acceptance:
- Schedule an inspection
- Open Escrow
- Receive a CLUE report ( insurance history)
- Review and accept CC&R and SPDS ( seller disclosure)
- Appraisal report
- Schedule with a moving company.
- A week prior closing: Order new utilities for closing day.
- Meet at the title for signature
- We will do a walkthrough
- Closing Day! Congratulations
prior and during the purchase of a property.
- Do stay current on all existing accounts
- Do call your loan originator when you have any doubts.
- Don't deposit a large amount of cash
- Don't apply for a new credit card
- Don't close or consolidate credit card accounts
- Don't max out or overcharge existing credit cards
- Raise red flags
- Change anything about your current employment
- Order new utilities and disconnect current one
- Forward subscriptions to newsletters, magazines..
- Change your address
- Pack personal values
- Label boxes and clearly defined names ( kitchen, bedroom...)
- Empty all drawers.